Why ?!!

                                          Why ?!!  

                                 

         

If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can't hear them anymore. 

                                                           - unknown 

         Very frequent question now a days is asked, how does this situation change you ? You can say i am that girl of society , a little shy and silly who never fire back to anything or anyone. And if did , definitely not with great passion. Who cares ? Right? But in this situation I really thought about the labels, not for them but for myself. 

            Answers to the above questions are - 

 I came across three conclusions, they are -

€ To have a beautiful, adventurous days ,months and years you have to work now. Like right now!! Yes ,I always have known what I wanted to do but "why?". I never asked why I wanted to be in finance field? Why I always do what people ask me to? Why I never thought "why?".  

€ I learned that in order to climb out this four walls that people around me have built, I have to grow myself and just move out. And not only physically but mentally as well . Move to the place where I can be me again. 

€ third and final, I understood that negative people will affect you so badly that you will lose your inner self to this negative impact. 

          I used to work hard mindlessly. Now I know no one will be with me in any situation. You have to do it for yourself. For your growth, your passion and according to your understanding. To live happy and prosperous you have to do it . Yes you and only you .

    A person is able to pursue a goal no matter how unattainable it may seem over the of an entire lifetime. No resistance, no obstacles is great enough to shape one from pursuing one's will .

                                                      - dark, Netflix. 

This are the things  discovered over this situation by me . Just be you and never trust others instinct. 💛💛



×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××


Comments

Popular Posts