Rainbows !!

     

                              Rainbows !! 
         
             My father had taught me to be nice first because you can always be mean later, but once you've been mean to someone, they won't believe the nice anymore. So be nice, until it's time to stop being nice, and then destroy them.
                                           Laurell k. Hamilton.
           
                 Have you ever face a situation where maturity stands with arguments and literacy with your unpleasant action. It feels good when you find something that you thought you can never be, to be soft-spoken. I am the kind of person that doesn't really like yelling while I'm in an argument, and personally, I think it doesn't really solve anything, instead, it gets the other person mad, and in the end, it just worsens the situation. I am the person who doesn't voice out her opinion or fire back with synonyms. I prefer to stay in my own bubble where soap operas are watched instead of made.
              People are so wrong thinking soft-spoken cannot fire back with equal velocity. Instead, they choose to be silent. But I, softly spoken person advise you guys to fire back your opinion,  I know it doesn't represent your confidence but proves you right.  I am not telling you to fight but just one word, action or even one sentence can show your honesty.
               I don't think anyone really understands how tiring it is to act okay and always be strong when in reality you are close to the edge. I know everything is not rainbow in your life but facing your problem with the brain is really advisable. Trust me, when you are calm, the other person instantly calms down and feels like there's no need to yell and shout. Prove your point as much as possible.  If you're honest, you have nothing to fear, and someone who has nothing to fear will be calm and not a raging beast.
                 Some people out there are quite impulsive, but just sit, and think for five minutes.  And ask yourself is it worth fighting? Will it make me happy? Will, it hurts others? Answer them, and then make a wise decision. Advice - be kind without any expectations and don't hesitate to prove your point.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Comments

Popular Posts