pretty little liar!!

                                Pretty little liars 

          Have u ever lied to your mom and dad ?I know everyone had and everyone will ! I mean come on it's thrilling for teenager to sneak out of windows at night. I have done it recently ,no sneaking or something but by telling them something they will believe. 
           
Have u ever heard ,every good person has a hidden bad side  just to fit a society ! Well I am one of them , actually they fall for my innocent face 😉... shhh it's a secret !!. Well its was a warm /chilly day of February I got call from my bestie telling me to accompany our group to churchgate (pls don't ask were it is, it's there on earth ) it's  2 hours drive or tube(subway)  from my place . It was suddenly decided at 11.15 in dark (😆kidding) night. We departed home by 6.45 in morning with my  pretty little lie about the trip. Heard of strict parents every kid have ! My is no exception.... 🙄 me and my group(girls day out ) had loads of fun and pls girls do not need boys to have adventure or thrills quite with your stereotype.. 
             After having lunch and enjoying festival we visited ,we parted our way back home. Have u ever felt free by something you  have never done  ? I recently felt it and the sense of freedom from worries and problems was overwhelming for the person who tries to be good for others . It was memorable day as person who has always been shy and never risk her life for pretty little lie. Yes I  understand parents tries to protect their kid but pls as a advice don't stop them from exploring new and especially right things. And I know I'm too small for any advices but pls at least consider it as "teen feelings" for me ...
             
  it was my first time to travel different city for any festival or u can tell artistic gathering ...!!😌😀 so I hope u guys will like my post and pls do comment about my writing. I want to learn and improve more . Pls  need some advice ☺ .

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Comments

Popular Posts